Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Private Karting Test (Part 2)

I’ve been subpoena-ed to attend a court hearing early this month and guess what it got delayed …. again. But I was well prepared this time. With all the gears in the Pocong’s trunk, I wafted into City Karting Shah Alam for another ‘private’ test session on 100cc kart. I had the track virtually for myself starting from 1400 till 1800 where my best time now is 1’03.959. 

I’m pretty sure there’re lots of rooms for improvements especially my line is just not clean enough and also my lacked of understanding on the tyre’s operating temperature window so that it won’t get overcooked after some hard laps. And because we’re entering Ramadhan month, I’m taking a short sabbatical and ordered “The Karting Manual: The Complete Beginner's Guide to Competitive Kart Racing” from Amazon. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment