Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Grooming session part 3

Happy Chinese New Year everyone :)

It has been exactly a year since Pocong received last grooming session and tendency of getting bird droppings almost on alternate days basis, the paintwork has been unrelentingly oxidized and dull. Realising this, I just bought myself a Black & Decker WP900 polisher, extra pad sets and other grooming goodies for today’s slaving activity together with my brother for his new Fiesta. And after five hours of slaving and 3 sets of torn pads, wet shinning glossy surface is back with the Pocong! And yeah I’m tired as hell!

Not as powerful as I'd have imagine

Can't deny the convenience though

Just applied tar remover on the lower half of the car

Damn, this was my last pad!

RM300 expenditure plus 5 hours of slaving is more expensive than sending it to detailing shop

My brother was on Kit Wax, as expected the shines is good but won't last long. And he still hasn't pass me the keys for testing...double bummer!

2 comments:

  1. Polish my car for me can? I belanja u roti telur GTJ la.. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha can wait till I get my hands on more powerful rotary polisher. no need for roti telur la, let me have a go of your r32 gojiraaa :p

    ReplyDelete