Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Almost but didn't materialized

I’ve to confess, I’m a sucker for SSR Type C rims and getting up 1” bigger could and should give a wee bit better feel to the car. A week back with salary routinely transferred in, my fingers got unusually itch. Dropped in Hup Soon Sunway quite early on Saturday morning, I’ve decided to go for cheapskate way by getting myself a replica with norm 205/40/17 Bridgestone RE001 Adrenalin. But unfortunately, one rim of that replica is having unusually wide width and because they only carry one set, I had to postpone this silly upgrade. In the meantime, I need to study if 215/40/17 can fit without scrapping the fenders.

New shoes for Pocong ... almost anyway!

205/40/17 is too narrow for my eyes

This one (above) is the culprit!

Almost being a Bridgestone convert .... hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment