Saturday, June 13, 2020

I'm Back

7 years, 1 month and 2 weeks. That’s how long I’ve been away from this page. Everybody is into YouTube and Netflix. Be that as it may, nothing beats the everlasting effect of writing. I’ve been paid to make money making proposals so why not turning it into my own library personal hits and miss. Yes fellas, I’m back!


My Humble Garage


I can’t start without saying something about my, well ex-Polo GTI. I’ve sold for back in 2015 and she’s still running strong as ever. Since then, I’ve been fortunate enough to have access to couple of money pits and these are going to be the centre of this blog.

  • VW Mk6 Golf R, my workhorse and cross-country breadvan
  • Proton Satria Neo 1.6, our everyday anytime shopping trolley
  • Proton Satria Neo R3 Clubsport Supercharged, my only money pit warhorse
  • Proton Satria GTi 1.8, my brother’s 190+whp on DD, play and pray
  • Kawasaki KSR 110, my ideal version of usable bicycle

I would like to do it right and get it right this time around. You’ll read, yes read about many things centred around cars and hobbies:

  • Long-term fleet reporting
  • New car review
  • Driving review & experience
  • Modifications
  • Garage & DIY life
  • Cameras, drones and photography
There’s a lot to take in both you and me. Stay tuned as more things coming along very soon.

1 comment: