Sunday, September 30, 2012

Window Shopping for New Shoes

I’ve been doing a lot of window shopping lately to get new shoes for the Neo and I’ve to confess it’s a tough job and finding the right pattern to my liking at times seemed impossible. Let me share with you the pains: there’s no sign 180sx/S13 stock 15x6.5 rims, Rota Grid is overpriced and Taiwanese rims that can fit are either too common or too challenging to the eyes. 

Considering that yesterday was the last day for R3-Maybank promo, I decided to do a quick visit to Proton COE and signed credit card bill slip of RM2,021 for R3 15x7 wheels in gun metal finish wrapped in old stock Bridgestone RE001 195/50/16. The new look does showing signs of looking up the other siblings that racing in the MSS. With K20 under the hood and suspension setup by FA Racing, I don’t mind at all letting go of the Pocong :) 

Somebody to look up to

 The shoes with yummy AP four potter with floating 295mm rotors

 Rarely the rear gets so occupied like this...


 Now what should I do with a set of these *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment