Saturday, March 12, 2011

67.5k kms service

I just sent Pocong for a schedule 67.5k kms oil change at my regular place today. So happen that they run out of stock of Castrol Edge 10w40, I decided to have a go on Liqui Moly Synthetic High Tech 5w40 which is about the same price RM218. Everything went normal except the mechanic pointed me that FL top mount’s nuts (yeah all three of them) are loose …. really loose… like I can unscrew using my bare hand with zero effort! Luckily there’s no damage spotted. Can’t believe I went for 4-5 sunday drives with loose nuts … I was nuts to do that!

Just another day of TLC-ing the Pocong

I was told it's a good oil, let's see how it performs at upcoming GTJ

10 comments:

  1. Opss. where's the FMIC and wastegate?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Chong, that ones have got to wait as I've been spending a lot already on Pocong, it's time to scout for my karting gear kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did you slow down the other day going up GTJ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah Bro, Your car already hit 67.5K. Mine hit 80K last week. Time for major strip and mod job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Razlan,

    I toned down the pace because that time was kinda slippery than our previous GTJ session.

    Andrew,

    No money lah besides timing belt change is around the corner already plus I may need to scout for solid bushes for the whole suspension :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bro,

    Go for Superpros. My rears are already on them and waiting to upgrade my front probably with new lower arms. Like you my money tree also growing too slow :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha let's see how fast my money tree will grow back after deficits carried over from previous months kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  9. where do you guys service your FAST?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I normally send the car at Ever Auto, PJ. They've been dealing with Audis and VWs since Auto Dunia days :)

    ReplyDelete