Sunday, November 20, 2011

DC Trip - Part 1

Just want to take a break from blogging about cars for a bit. My last trip to DC was in 93 and it's been awhile. And this time around, I truly had an awesome time especially in Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum besides Dulles Airport. It's just like Disneyland for Aviators :)

So enjoy the part 1 :)

A bit of exercise work for the Fiesta

Transit in Amsterdam Airport

Spotted A380 in Dulles Airport

Residence Inn Marriott next to my principal's office

No fancy restaurants but the environment of this place is just inviting

Shopping time at Leesburg Factory Outlet

I swipped my credit card as far as it can takes lol

Washington Monument at night

Walking at night feels awkwardly safe in US

I kinda like this picture, don't know why :)

No comments:

Post a Comment