Sunday, March 7, 2010

Karting 3rd installment

My mates and I again had our karting session last week Sunday. The sun was shining, the track was dry, humid and grippy; and in my case, with exception of the 2nd heat, I had a competitive kart this time :)

Generally, our pace are getting better and I managed to get fruitful results from some experimentations of racing line and corner entry & exit, not to mention going wheel to wheel with seasoned karter Ajae for some laps with me managed to edge him in the end hahaha. Just that, I wish to know how fast we were going…..

There’s still more issues need to be addressed though. Among those is definitely on my stamina and fitness has to go a notch higher as I had to end 3rd heat earlier because of both my feet got crammed. And I have to get my racing line cleaner for better consistency.

In the end, all of us have been thoroughly enjoyed this one and realising this is getting more addictive hobby, we’re set to go again next week. Oh I can’t wait to rempit again!

In the mean time, do enjoy of array of pictures courtesy of Mohd Norhusairi
:)


80cc again..

Nikon's colour is awesomely good!

I was about to lap the guys on 1st heat...

We were taking 5 after 1st heat

Even penyanyi rock Nasir also joined :P

Getting ready for 2nd heat

Rolling start commencing on 2nd heat..

This has to be the worst shitbox on wheels I've ever driven here. It's alignment wayyy off its axis and the talk about the power, I'd be better running than driving!

Joe getting more serious now :)

No Tazir, I'm getting back my kart from 1st heat :P

3rd heat commencing and I started from the very back...

Tazir tension as he too got shitbox on 3rd heat :P

Kart27 is the Kart yang keramat :P

Distraction #1

Distraction #2

Plenty of VWs there too

Me doing muka tak bersalah

Great start for this helmet hahaha


4 comments:

  1. " not to mention going wheel to wheel with seasoned karter Ajae for some laps with me managed to edge him in the end hahaha."

    hoii...at least I didn't cheat during the rolling start...!!!

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei that one was the 2nd heat, our wheel to wheel was the 3rd heat :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. that one I thought Edwin was pulling his "cucuking" stunt...since he's not in the race so I want let him pass...sekali budak sekolah pakai helmet putih daa...next time both of us start from the last grid!

    ReplyDelete