Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sound Bites on VW

The cat is already out of the bag, VW Cars Sdn Bhd no longer being anchor dealer for VW and has been replaced by FA Wagen. Just before anyone jumping in joy, I'm afraid to rant some bad news. The successor is just about the same as the old.

Just so happen that my rhd reading light button switch decided to be consistently on all the time, I've decided to visit FA Wagen's new 3S centre in Jalan 222, and since it's near to my office, naturally I'm intend to make appointments for this fixing either in January or February next year.

A lady SA came and told me that although it is a 3S centre for VW, they're only doing sales and car service and as for problems rectification, I've been asked to contact VGM directly. In other words, they don't want to. To my bloody surprise, she even got a cheek to ask me to come this coming Sunday to test drive Mk6 GTI and Toureg hoping to score some sales. Now why do I want to do that? To add more salts to my wound, last month, I've been given mary go-round by another SA lady about Scirocco test drive, two appointments have been cancelled, the last being VGM no longer giving potential customers test driving the car.

They're just too good I'd say. After the Pocong, I'm thinking R badge Hondas or even rwd shoebox Lotuses. Well, that's what I can afford than VW :)

6 comments:

  1. come........join the R club.......its not too late.........hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meor,

    Few more years down the road, by then hoping DC5 successor come out from hiding hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. my reading light switch is also kaput, on the right hand side, like you. what a coincidence hehe.

    probably have to replace the whole interior light panel, the part number is:

    6Q0 947 105 C 71 N (black color, for polo gti)

    price: RM200.00 avs auto

    yes it is that expensive. i haven't ordered yet.

    - Nik Anas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nik,

    Not that expansive like that :)
    My paintwork, another problem with stone chips everywhere! Sigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep after thinking, it's not that expensive :) so i ordered from avs auto already. been postponing the replacement for a long time already hehe

    stone chips eh...have you applied any paint protective coating? i did mine at shine n shield for rm680, 36 months warranty

    - Anas

    ReplyDelete