Thursday, May 28, 2009

Brief Moment with drift prepped A31 Cefiro

Just when I thought whatever I have on my Pocong is enough was soon brought down to reality after brief moment driving drift-prepped A31 Cefiro.

The car looks fierce with S13 front, wider arches, 16” RPF1 rims (if not mistaken), stripped down with rollcage. Under the hood is RB25dett from ER33 Skyline and was told relatively mild tuned for response assisted with full lock LSD.

Driving experience was DA BOMB! Unlike 4G93T or 4G63T, turbo lag was masked nicely by the torquey 2.5 ltr block and it pulls smoothly until 6k rpm (It’s possible to hit 8k rpm but too chicken out to try). Oh did I forget to tell you that the wastegate whistle soo beautifully? It was just driving nirvana.

Didn’t dare to test the dynamics as I’m not FR staunch by any means but I can tell you, the rear doesn’t throw out when I was hammering the throttle, it was just progressive even on 16” 205/5516. Later after that, given proper hands it does donuts and “8” as if the car don’t have much to work on. To compete with Hachirokus and S13s/S14s though need a little bit of adjustment and upgrades. Good luck to the owner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment